Navigation Bar

 photo arrow1_zps84c3a280.png  photo arrow1_zps84c3a280.png  photo arrow1_zps84c3a280.png  photo arrow1_zps84c3a280.png

Monday, July 16, 2012

Miss LC Get To Know Me.


Hello Bloggers:) 
So I love writing and decided on a whim that I was going to start a blog! My name is Lexi but most call me LC! Some random facts about myself:

  • I love bright colors...Coral is my absolute favorite though.
  • I am proudly LDS :)
  • I absolutely love to travel.
  • I am super spontaneous!
  • I'm single...for now. 
  • My major is nursing.
  • A passion of mine has to do with modeling. 
  • Addicted to Nordstroms & Victoras Secret, I know bad addictions
  • Favorite food: Italian. 
Have any other questions feel free to ask!:) I hope that you enjoy reading future blogs of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment